Your two week introduction to accountability for health and fitness
- One hour face-to-face consultation (or Facetime if unable to meet in person) to assess your requirements.
- A morning text to share photographs of your breakfast and how you’re feeling about the day ahead
- Lunchtime photo and to share any challenges so far in the day
- Evening dinner photo with shared thoughts as the days winds down
- All about you ten minute workout videos – a selection to suit your physicality
- Your personal athletic assessment and programme designed by personal trainer, Amrit Depala
- Two weeks closing assessment by Facetime or phone to round up the introduction and consider the best way forward
Notes for the above:
- Obviously life can get in the way sometimes and you may not be able to have lunch or dinner let alone take a photograph of it! But that’s fine as sometimes my own lunch can be anytime after breakfast. Throughout the day I will send texts and special notes of encouragement to (possibly) stop you from making bad choices…or maybe to jolly you along.
- I will also share my own personal daily struggle so you don’t feel alone.
- Remember I’m a real wife and mother and sugar addict. I’ve even eaten food out of a bin (mine, not anyone else’s…yet!). I care and I know how you feel.
- Every day you are required to go for a 20 minute power walk, jog or cycle, which could even include going up and down the stairs at home.
- If you don’t go to the gym, you must complete two of my 10-minute-workouts (all on video), plus the power walks.
- If you feel fit enough to take on an extra fitness test, then why not try my 100-squat-challenge, spread throughout the day? This can even be done while brushing your teeth, talking on the phone (careful you might be a bit breathless!) or doing other chores.
- The two-week price is £185